The Marks of a Heavenly Citizen
A Letter from Prison – Week 11
January 31, 2021
- God calls us out of the world, then places us back in it to be salt and light.
- As we hold onto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith, He transforms our minds and changes us.
- We lose our pride and selfishness.
- We outdo one another with honor.
- We bless and love our enemies.
- We give to the needs of each other.
- None of this is possible without keeping our gaze upon Jesus.
- Review the Romans passages. Which areas do you need more of His character?
- Are you still holding on too tightly to things that get in the way of your transformation? Explain.
- Do you consider yourself a peacemaker?
- What is Paul’s treasure and crown?