Marked To Give
Marked – Week 35
August 7, 2022
- By teaching in the temple, Jesus asserts Himself as the messianic promise.
- Jesus watches those making offerings and teaches the disciples the offering from the widow is greater because it came from a place of sacrifice.
- Our giving flows from a trusting and devoted heart.
- If our time, talent, and treasure is devoted to good or bad it will come back multiplied. This is the spiritual principal of reaping and sewing.
- God provides an increase to the sower so that his/her giving can increase.
- The widow who was obedient to give her all to the prophet was sustained.
- Has your heart been transformed to give? Explain.
- Have you experienced the spiritual principal of reciprocity?
- Do you have a tight hold on your money?
- Who has influenced your life regarding giving?