Marked To Live
Marked – Week 33
July 24, 2022
- Jesus is just a few days away from the cross and Pharisees, Sadducees, and Herodians are trying to trap Him in conversations. They are questioning His allegiance to the authorities of Rome as well as the reality of the resurrection.
- His reply: you’re wrong, you don’t know the scripture nor the power of God.
- “Render to God what is God’s” begs the question, “What is God’s?” Everything!
- Our lives, our Families, our possessions, our troubles, and our triumphs.
- Rendering everything that He has given us back to God is real life.
- When Jesus says that God is the God of the living, not the dead, it stirs up the power of the resurrection and places value on life!
- Are there things in your life that need to be rendered back to God? Explain.
- What brings life to you? What brings death?
- Which do you desire to know more, the Scripture or His power?